Wednesday, November 10, 2010

do not want two, threatens divorce Milan Inzaghi


Filippo Inzaghi has threatened to leave the San Siro when continuous "dimadu" by AC Milan. If he remains a reserve player, he was ready to move in January.

Since the arrival of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Robinho, Milan always take the player nicknamed "Super Pippo" was. This season, 37-year-old player to appear four times, all as a substitute.

However, Inzaghi is often a decisive victory. This is indicated when the former Juventus striker scored two goals while playing the series 2-2 versus Real Madrid in the Champions League last week.

Donations goal was not yet made his name automatically entered subscription list Milan starter. Inzaghi names are still kept by the coach Massimiliano Allegri Milan when they travel to Bari on the weekend. This makes Pippo disappointed and ready to lift the foot of the San Siro.

"I still want to be considered important. I do not want employed only at certain moments. We'll see in two months. I still have great ambitions for AC Milan, but I also still want to play and I'm in good shape," Inzaghi clear to Rete 4.

"I've got two bids and I'm glad there are those who are still interested in my ability," he continued.

Currently Inzaghi is still under contract with the "Rossoneri" until 2011. Milan vice-president, Adriano Galliani, confirmed it will not allow Inzaghi go. "I have spoken with Pippo after he renew his contract that I do not give a chance he goes. He remained with us," said Galliani.

No comments:

Post a Comment