Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bendtner Sharpened

image
Nicklas Bendtner

After scoring a goal during Arsenal's 3-0 win over Manchester City, Nicklas Bendtner back-defender has warned the Premier League to be more wary of him because he felt far more sharply than before smothering injury.


Four minutes after replacing Marouane Chamakh, Bendtner could convert the first chance he had in the fight counterproductive City into goals. Remarkably, he was able to break through Joe Hart's goal from a fairly narrow angle.

After the fight, the British media called the goal will not happen by 'Bendtner last season', which is often criticized because often a waste of opportunity. 22-year-old striker also admitted that he felt more sharply pascasembuh from injury.

"I am very confident that I will become stronger. In what way? We'll soon find out," the Mirror quoted Bendtner Football.

"Right now, all I can say is I felt more sharply than ever before, obtaining the things I have planned, and I can not wait to grow properly," he added.

During Bendtner and Robin van Persie injured, one spot on the front lines Arsenal has always been owned by Marouane Chamakh. Instead mengudeta Chamakh from its place, Bendtner instead offered to helping with the Moroccan striker up front.

"I can play in one of three positions on the front lines so I'm ready to play what the boss (Arsene Wenger)," he said.

"I like Marouane. As his teammate, he was great. I recently practicing with him, but he seemed a nice guy, great footballer, and as far as I can see, he has been playing very well," said Bendtner.

"Similar to score goals, he works hard when it does not get the ball. That's what I like. All new players able to play well, but because he is a striker, became easy for me to talk about it," lugasnya.

Arsenal will face Newcastle United in the League Cup on Wednesday (27/10). In such action, Bendtner together players who are also recovering from injury, Theo Walcott, has a great opportunity to play as a starter.

No comments:

Post a Comment